Care for What's Critical
Support local businesses!
Stand to win $40 worth of restaurant vouchers*
and dine at your favourite restaurants by testing your critical illness knowledge!
How much approximately is the protection gap that Singaporeans lack for Critical Illness coverage?
select your answer here
Please select answer above to proceed
Submit your details by clicking the button below, so I can get in touch to share more and you might stand to win $40 worth of restaurant vouchers*!
Thank you for your submission
By sharing your information with me, I will be able to recommend the best solutions that cater to your Critical Illness needs. I look forward to speaking with you!
Caring for what's critical in life, like your health, is always a good plan.
Read more articles about Critical Illness here.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Care for What’s Critical Contest
Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
- By participating in the “Care for What’s Critical” contest (the “Contest”) organized by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. and/or its affiliates (“Manulife”) from 29 September 2020 to 29 October 2020 (“Contest Period”) (both dates inclusive), I understand and agree to these Terms.
- The Contest is administered by Yuen May Chan, from MCS Advisory an agency branch representing Manulife.
- Submissions after 11:59PM on 29 October 2020 will not be accepted.
- The participant must be a natural person who is a Singapore citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident residing in Singapore and shall be above 21 years of age at time of participation. Participants affirm the accuracy and correctness of all information provided at the time of entry in the Contest. Any misrepresentation of any facts or particulars shall result in disqualification, forfeiture, withholding or withdrawal of the Prizes (as defined below) won, or recovery of the amount of the Prizes won at the sole discretion of Manulife.
- The Participants will be required to complete a survey accessed through the Contest link. Upon completion of the survey, Participants will be required to further fulfil the following criteria.
- Successful completion and submission of survey questions’ response;
- successful submission of the relevant details as requested within the Contest, during the Contest Period;
- answer verification call from a Manulife Financial Consultant; and
- complete a non-face-to-face financial review session with a Manulife Financial Consultant; and
- complete Prize voucher code redemption form.
- Manulife will then decide on 10 winners (the “Winners”) - the first 10 Participants who have fulfilled all criteria within the Contest Period.
- The Winners will each receive two SGD $20 Chope e-voucher (“Prize”).
- Participants may participate in the Contest multiple times, but only the first submission of each Participant will be captured and recorded for their chance to win.
- Manulife’s decision on and method of deciding the respective Winners shall be at its absolute discretion and shall be final and binding. For the avoidance of doubt, Manulife reserves the right to select another Winner should a particular Winner be found to have failed to meet all the eligibility requirements. Any such decision shall also be final and binding on all parties.
- Winners will be notified separately by phone call according to the contact details submitted during the Contest. Winners will be deemed notified once they have received a phone call from Manulife and verified their details. Manulife shall not be responsible for any delay in notification or failure to provide such notification(s).
- Manulife shall not be responsible for any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment or network connection that may impair a Participant’s participation or chance to win in the Contest.
- The Prize is not (a) transferable, (b) exchangeable or (c) redeemable for cash.
- Manulife reserves the right to replace the Prize with item(s) of similar value without prior notice.
- Manulife assumes no liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, claim or damage whatsoever or for any charges, costs, tax or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a result of the redemption or usage of the goods/services or the Prize or in connection with the Contest and/or redemption or use of the Prize and any consequences, including but not limited to the loss of life, injury to person and/or loss or damage to property arising from or in connection with the Contest, and/or use of the Prize howsoever arising.
- Manulife does not assume any liability or responsibility for any defect, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other aspect of the Prize, or the goods/services offered in connection with this Contest; or for the acts or defaults of the Prize merchants. Manulife is not an agent of such merchants. Any dispute relating to the Prize including but not limited to the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the relevant merchant.
- All decisions made by Manulife in connection with the Contest (as well as the interpretation of the Terms) including but not limited to the termination, cancellation or suspension of the Contest, varying the Terms of the Contest or prohibiting a Participant from participating in the Contest, shall be final and binding on all parties to this Contest. Manulife shall not be liable for payment or compensation to any party. No appeal shall be entertained.
- All Participants acknowledge and agree that they have participated in the Contest on their own free will and assume all risks and liability inherent thereof. Participants will not hold Manulife and its directors, shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, partners and the owner/operator of the Contest liable for any claims, demands, suits, causes of action of any kind whatsoever, costs, liabilities and/or expenses (including legal fees and disbursements) as and when they arise during the course of the Contest, to the extent permitted by law including but not limited to injury to themselves, their friends and families, property damage/loss and death. Participants also agree to indemnify Manulife and hold it harmless against all losses, claims, demands, expenses and other liabilities (including legal fees) suffered or incurred by Manulife as a result of any breach of these Terms or of applicable laws by the Participants including, without limitation, any representation made by the Participants which is not authorised under these Terms or otherwise in writing by Manulife.
- A person who does not participate in the Contest shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms.
- The Terms of this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the courts of Singapore.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Contest, these Terms shall prevail.
- Participants consent under the “Personal Data Protection Act 2012” to the collection, use and disclosure of one’s personal data by/to Manulife and other third parties as Manulife may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of the Contest – and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of Manulife’s Statement of Personal Data Protection, a copy of which can be found on: yuenmaychan.manulife.sg/privacy-policy
- Manulife will be allowed to use the Winner’s name, image and/or voice for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further consent and compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- All information above is correct as of 29 September 2020.
- I hereby consent to Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Manulife") (including Representatives of Manulife), to contact me (even though my telephone number is already registered on the National Do Not Call Registry) for marketing purposes, and provide me with marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating to products and services of Manulife. The consent I provide is in addition to and does not supersede, vary or nullify any consent which I may have provided previously in respect of the above purposes, unless my previous consent is withdrawn.
- I confirm that I am the user and/or subscriber of the telephone number and/or email provided by me.