Weeks 7 & 8 - HEALTH
Ring in good fortune for 2021!
Play our bi-weekly Bingo games and stand to win awesome prizes!
Weeks 1 & 2
Weeks 3 & 4
Weeks 5 & 6
Weeks 3 & 4
Weeks 7 & 8
This week’s theme: Health
Stand to win
S$50 WORTH OF VOUCHERS*
Good health can’t be bought, but it can be earned.
What’s on the cards for your health in 2021?
Select a Chinese zodiac sign to generate your bingo card
This week’s theme: Health
next word coming in 5s
Click on a tile when the word matches.
Create a horizontal, diagonal or vertical line to get BINGO!
This week’s theme: Health
The prudent Ox may be fighting fit but you are still susceptible to periods of emotional lows. Paying special attention to your mental health may work wonders for your body.
Some regular physical activity may be good for you to maintain your vigour and keep your body in shape, as long as it is not too strenuous.
Health predictions for the ambitious Tiger may highlight vitality and vigour. You may wish to stick to a diet or exercise plan, especially if they have proved effective previously.
Approaching your wellness with patience and calm is important, so that you may give yourself time and space to recover in case of any unexpected afflictions.
2021 may prove to be a little tricky for the delicate Rabbit as you come to terms with your physical limitations during endurance tests. Meticulous tasks may not interest you in the slightest.
Creative pursuits however may ease the tensions from stressful situations. Any chance you get which sets your imagination free is welcome.
The Dragon may get caught up in 2021’s sweeping momentum, pushing through days without restraint. Though the stars predict exceptional health, you may still want to consider not over-exerting yourself.
Taking regular time off for rest in between tasks or activities is encouraged, as this will rejuvenate your senses and morale.
In 2021, the patient Snake may find themselves more energetic than before. Outdoor physical activities may be able to keep your spirits up, even better whilst the sun is out.
An active lifestyle is crucial for your mental wellness, which in turn brings restful sleep, less physical afflictions and more contentment.
The restless Horse may have an unlimited zest for life, being constantly on the move which means you will be in excellent shape no matter your age!
While the forecast predicts there may be some minor health concerns, understanding your body may be the key to keep these problems at bay.
The composed and collected Goat may expect fewer health issues this year. It is important to note that your happiness is closely linked to your wellness, so keep your spirits up!
Although you may be prone to accidental mishaps, your sense of self-preservation will continue to keep you on your feet.
Although the Monkey is usually blessed with good health, inner peace and sense of calm may appear missing. Meditation or yoga will not only refresh you but can also strengthen you.
You may want to consider taking up some sports activities, as outlets for you to let off some steam and keep away any ailments.
The uncompromising Rooster may experience some stress-related health issues in 2021. It is important to keep your anxiety levels in check and prioritise your mental and physical well-being.
You may consider relooking at your diet to overcome health issues, which in turn will keep you looking and feeling incredible.
Rest may be of utmost importance to the faithful Dog this year, to maintain physical immunity and keep any troubling ailments away.
While you rarely overdo anything, you may push yourself to the limit when it comes to work, resulting in ill-health. Taking breaks and spending time outdoors will make a big difference.
The sweet Pig may not need to worry much about their health in 2021. Sticking to a healthy lifestyle shouldn’t be a problem, which makes the cheat days much more rewarding.
Recognising the importance of rest and relaxation as a means to preserve your mental health will be essential this year.
Forecast may point to thriving health for the active Rat, as long as you pay close attention to your body when it needs tender loving care.
While you may encounter some discomfort and rising tension this year, you may want to try practising some calming exercises to alleviate these problems.
Together, your goals for 2021 are closer than you think!
Fill in the details below so I can have a better understanding of you and your financial goal.
To have a better understanding of you and your financial goal, do share your information with me so that we can make the most of your financial review session. I look forward to assisting you towards making your year of the Ox a great one!
Feel free to read these articles on wealth management in the meantime. Till then, wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year!
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Bingo Bonus Contest
Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
- By participating in the “Bingo Bonus” contest (the “Contest”) organized by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. and/or its affiliates (“Manulife”) from 15 January 2021 to 12 March 2021 (“Contest Period”) (both dates inclusive), I understand and agree to these Terms.
- The Contest is administered by Yuen May Chan, from MCS Advisory an agency branch representing Manulife.
- Submissions after 11:59PM on 12 March 2021 will not be accepted.
- The participant must be a natural person who is a Singapore citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident residing in Singapore and shall be above 21 years of age at time of participation. Participants affirm the accuracy and correctness of all information provided at the time of entry in the Contest. Any misrepresentation of any facts or particulars shall result in disqualification, forfeiture, withholding or withdrawal of the Prize (as defined below) won, or recovery of the amount of the Prize won at the sole discretion of Manulife.
- The participants will be required to complete the “Bingo Bonus” contest accessed through the Contest link. The contest comprises of a Bingo-style game that will be divided into 4 categories (Wealth, Luck, Career and Health). Each category will last for a period of 2 weeks and in aggregate, 8 weeks for the 4 categories. Each category will feature different prizes to be won. Upon completion of the contest, participants will be required to further fulfil the following criteria:
- successful completion and submission of their contest response;
- successful submission of the relevant details as requested for the Contest, during the Contest Period;
- answer the verification call from a Manulife Financial Consultant;
- complete a non-face-to-face financial review session with a Manulife Financial Consultant; and
- complete the Prize voucher code redemption form.
- Manulife will then decide on 500 winners (the “Winners”) - the first 500 participants who have fulfilled all criteria set out in Clause 5 above, within the Contest Period.
- The Winners will each receive SGD50 worth of voucher(s) (“Prize”).
- Participants may participate in the Contest multiple times, but only the first submission of each Participant will be captured and recorded for their chance to win.
- Manulife’s decision on and method of deciding the respective Winners shall be at its absolute discretion and shall be final and binding. For the avoidance of doubt, Manulife reserves the right to select another Winner should a particular Winner be found to have failed to meet all the eligibility requirements. Any such decision shall also be final and binding on all parties.
- Winners will be notified separately by phone call according to the contact details submitted during the Contest. Winners will be deemed notified once they have received a phone call from Manulife and verified their details. Manulife shall not be responsible for any delay in notification or failure to provide such notification(s).
- Manulife shall not be responsible for any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment or network connection that may impair a Participant’s participation or chance to win in the Contest.
- The Prize is not (a) transferable; (b) exchangeable; or (c) redeemable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Manulife reserves the right to replace the Prize with item(s) of similar value without prior notice.
- Manulife assumes no liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, claim or damage whatsoever or for any charges, costs, tax or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a result of the redemption or usage of the goods/services or the Prize or in connection with the Contest and/or redemption or use of the Prize and any consequences, including but not limited to the loss of life, injury to person and/or loss or damage to property arising from or in connection with the Contest, and/or use of the Prize howsoever arising.
- Manulife does not assume any liability or responsibility for any defect, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other aspect of the Prize, or the goods/services offered in connection with this Contest; or for the acts or defaults of the Prize merchants. Manulife is not an agent of such merchants. Any dispute relating to the Prize including but not limited to the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the relevant merchant.
- All decisions made by Manulife in connection with the Contest (as well as the interpretation of the Terms) including but not limited to the termination, cancellation or suspension of the Contest, varying the Terms of the Contest or prohibiting a Participant from participating in the Contest, shall be final and binding on all parties to this Contest. Manulife shall not be liable for payment or compensation to any party. No appeals shall be entertained.
- All participants acknowledge and agree that they have participated in the Contest on their own free will and assume all risks and liability inherent thereof. Participants will not hold Manulife and its directors, shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, partners and the owner/operator of the Contest liable for any claims, demands, suits, causes of action of any kind whatsoever, costs, liabilities and/or expenses (including legal fees and disbursements) as and when they arise during the course of the Contest, to the extent permitted by law including but not limited to injury to themselves, their friends and families, property damage/loss and death. Participants also agree to indemnify Manulife and hold it harmless against all losses, claims, demands, expenses and other liabilities (including legal fees) suffered or incurred by Manulife as a result of any breach of these Terms or of applicable laws by the participants including, without limitation, any representation made by the participants which is not authorised under these Terms or otherwise in writing by Manulife.
- A person who does not participate in the Contest shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B Singapore Statutes) to enforce any of these Terms.
- The Terms of this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for any legal action arising out of this Contest and agree not to commence any action, suit or proceeding in any jurisdiction other than Singapore.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Contest, these Terms shall prevail.
- Participants consent under the “Personal Data Protection Act 2012” to the collection, use and disclosure of one’s personal data by/to Manulife and other third parties as Manulife may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of the Contest – and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of Manulife’s Statement of Personal Data Protection, a copy of which can be found on: yuenmaychan.manulife.sg/privacy-policy.
- Manulife will be allowed to use the Winner’s name, image and/or voice for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further consent and compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- All information above is correct as of 15 Jan 2021.
- I hereby consent to Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Manulife") (including Representatives of Manulife), to contact me (even though my telephone number is already registered on the National Do Not Call Registry) for marketing purposes, and provide me with marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating to products and services of Manulife. The consent I provide is in addition to and does not supersede, vary or nullify any consent which I may have provided previously in respect of the above purposes, unless my previous consent is withdrawn.
- I confirm that I am the user and/or subscriber of the telephone number and/or email provided by me.