A Tale of Gifts & Greetings
Thank you for taking part in our Tales of Gifts & Greeting holiday survey!
We hope you had fun answering playing along and perhaps also learnt a thing or two from your answer! Whatever it is, we would like to thank you for your valuable time and effort that made this survey a great success!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Yuen May Chan
*Terms & Conditions apply.
‘A TALE OF GIFTS & GREETINGS’ Survey
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the ‘A TALE OF GIFTS & GREETINGS’ (the “Survey”), I understand and agree to the following:
- The Survey is organised by MCS Advisory, ("MCS Advisory"), representing Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“Manulife”) and will run from 18 November 2019 to 29 November 2019 (“Survey Period”). Entries submitted after 11:59PM on 29 November 2019 will not be accepted.
- The Survey is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents residing in Singapore only. Only persons aged 21 years old and above are eligible to participate in the Survey.
- All participants of the Survey (the “Participants”) affirm the accuracy and correctness of all information provided at the time of entry. Any misrepresentation of any facts or particulars shall result in disqualification, forfeiture, withholding or withdrawal of the Prizes won, or recovery of the amount of the Prizes won at the sole discretion of Manulife.
- Participants may take the Survey multiple times, but only the first submission will be considered as the entry for their chance to win.
- The first 1,000 participants, who have submitted a successful entry during the Survey Period and answered the verification call from a Manulife Financial Services Consultant (“Financial Services Consultant”) will be the winners of the Survey (the “Winners”).
- The Winners will each receive a $10 voucher (“Prize”). All Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Manulife reserves the right to replace the Prizes with other prizes of equivalent value.
- Manulife’s decision on the Winners is final. No correspondence, enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, will be entertained. All Participants and Winners shall accept and abide by all decisions made by Manulife concerning, without limitation, to these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Survey, the award of the Prizes and any other matters relating to the Survey.
- Winners will be notified separately by phone call, according to the contact details submitted. Winners will be deemed notified once they have received a phone call from the Financial Services Consultant and have their details verified.
- MCS Advisory, Manulife shall have the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Survey, without providing any reason and prior notice.
- Participants consent under the ‘Personal Data Protection Act 2012’ to the collection, use and disclosure of one’s personal data by/to Manulife other third parties as Manulife may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of the Survey – and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of Manulife’s Statement of Personal Data Protection, a copy of which can be located at: yuenmaychan.manulife.sg/privacy-policy.
- Manulife are permitted to use the Winner’s name, photo and/or voice for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Manulife shall be released and discharged by each Participant from any liabilities, claims, demands, causes of action and/or damages which the Participants may have, whether known or unknown at present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Survey, (ii) loss suffered by the Winners as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Survey, Prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Manulife reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Survey without giving notice or reason.
- The terms of the Survey will be governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The exclusive jurisdiction will be reserved to the Courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- All information above is correct as of 18 November 2019.
- I consent to the Representatives of Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“Manulife”), to contact me (even though my telephone number is already registered on the National Do Not Call Registry) for marketing purposes, and provide me with marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating to products and services of Manulife (Singapore). The consent I provide is in addition to and does not supersede, vary or nullify any consent which I may have provided previously in respect of the above purposes, unless my previous consent is withdrawn.
- I confirm that I am the user and/or subscriber of the telephone number and/or email provided by me.